Monday, July 30, 2012

Uncertainty

If you know me well, you know that I'm a planner. Yes, I like spontaneity every once and a while, but I usually like to have a general plan for things. Lately, well, most of this year, I've just felt as though I'm being dragged by a rope attached to a speeding car. Pleasant, huh?

With the new school I'm at, it has been obstacle after obstacle getting things done with financial aid. Financial stuff stresses me out more than anything. I guess I'm just lacking stability overall and it's stressing me out.

Nursing school starts August 16th and I'm extremely excited about it. I know it's going to be a lot of work, but it's my passion and I've been waiting years for this. There is a lot to do beforehand, stuff to buy and whatnot, so I've been stressed out about that too!

There are other things that have been relatively stressful/dealing with in general is tough, but I won't go into detail about that here. :/

I feel like pulling my hair out on a daily basis. I know this is a transitional period in my life or whatever, but I just feel so burned out. Bubble baths are seriously my saving graces right now. And Target didn't even have any bubble bath stuff when I went Sunday. :( That's my life. hahaha. Anybody else have any de-stressing tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment